Adaptable to convert base gravel, dirt, grass and more into a quick and durable rubber brick surface.
- Can be installed brick-side down to create a smooth, lightly textured surface.
- Easily installed over sand, wood, concrete or asphalt
- Durable and easily cleaned or power washed
- Multi-use for patios, decks, walkways, aisle ways, around pools/ trampolines, play areas and other indoor/outdoor projects
- Durable, comfortable, non-slip and easy to clean surface.
- Lightweight and easily installed
- Virtually maintenance free
- Easily trimmed to create a curved border design
- Easier to install and maintain than traditional paving stones
- Dimensions: 2ft x 2ft
- Available in 3/4” thick rubber mat (14 lbs. each)
- All rubber pavers are available in Red, Brown, Grey and Black
- One time application
- Place over solid, level surfaces to create an attractive surface suitable for patios, walkways, landings and more.
- Place snugly together and secure outer edges with border or by fastening/applying adhesive to tiles on outer perimeter. Do not force tiles together under pressure especially if ambient temperature during installation is below seasonal average to accommodate marginal expansion when heated.
- Signature tiles are flexible and lighter than most ground elements such as dirt or gravel. They will partially conform to existing surface contours without risk of cracking or permanent dis-figuration.