Sherfleck is composed of coloured virgin rubber mixed with our proprietary binder and troweled evenly over the shock absorbing base layer. The base layer is made of a recycled, post-consumer tire rubber shred in varying thickness determined by the critical fall height (CFH) of the playground equipment.
- Made from non-toxic pigmented material primarily derived from recycled tires.
- Durable and cost effective.
- Can be installed over slopes, mounds, and contours to create both a visual and sensual experience for the children and patrons of your park, school, or day care.
- Once cured, the surface is non-toxic and environmentally inert.
- Provides multiple LEED credits and exceeds EPA requirements on heavy metal leaching.
- A selection of brilliant EPDM colours are available to help you create your dream playground.
- Comes with a 5 Year Warranty.
- Standard colours include Terra Cotta Red, Khaki, Chestnut Brown, Slate, and Black.
- Custom colours are available on special order and include Grass, and Caribbean.
- One time application
- Regular maintenance is highly recommended to ensure a long life for your new recreational surfacing.