The original ground stabilization grid system to reduce mud and erosion in high-traffic areas.
- Reduces operation cost by minimizing excavation
- Saves on maintenance expenses by decreasing repair times and preventing the aggregate loss
- Efficient in all types of terrain and climate conditions
- Installation doesn’t require any specialized equipment or training
- Increased productivity and site safety
- Stormwater runoff control
- Environmentally neutral
- Provides tree root protection
- Wheelchair friendly
- Cost effective paving solution compared to asphalt, concrete, brick and stone
- Hot Tub Bases
- Decks and Patios
- Walkways, Pathways. Bikepaths
- Storm Water Mitigation
- Road Meridians and Boulevard Grassed Reinforcement
- Livestock Protection Surrounding Waterers
- Embankment and Slope Protection and Erosion Control
- Hardscaping Base Stabilization
- Parking Areas
- Road Access
- Pump Jack Bases
- Storage Tank Containment Support
- Loading Facilities
- Drilling Sites
- Pipeline Riser and Crossing Support
- 13" x 13" x 2" units
- 8 lbs/unit
- Dimensional stability between -50 and 90 degrees Celcius
- Available in red, black, grey, brown
- Site Preparation: Excavate for your sub base. Your depth will be determined by the load requirements of your project.
- Install Drainage Layer: Place and compact clear or washed gravel of varying size. Your depth will be determined by the load requirements of your project.
- Lay the Grid: Sheets come in 3x4 sections. It doesn't matter which way the are started, so calculate which way requires less cutting.
- Fill the Area: For sod, hydroseed or lay sod according to manufacturer specification. For gravel or sand, start at one end of area and rake or sweep in fill material.